Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is a day when we all reflect on the love we have in our lives and give thanks to the people who mean the most to us. I am one of the lucky ones. My dearest Donald is just the sweetest man. This morning I wandered in to the kitchen to fix my breakfast and found a cute card and a box of Milk Duds. Does my man know me or what? Valentines Day in the Brown home is usually a quiet one. We typically cook dinner and just hang out at home.

My mother-in-law stopped by this morning and brought our V-day gifts over. She brought me a Malco movie gift certificate and a box of Milk Duds. I guess she knows me too! I just checked out my girlfriend Emily's blog regarding the progress of her son and he's coming home tomorrow. So all in all, it's been a good day.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Go tell all your loved ones how much you love and appreciate them!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Elizabeth

No comments: