Sunday, December 9, 2007

Follow the Leader

Last October, I visited South Beach, Miami, FL on BeautiControl's dime. Many of you know that I've been a part of BeautiControl for 2 years now and I love it. I especially love it now that I've experienced what a free, five star trip is like. So while I was in South Beach on vacation, I visited a friend of mine, Chris Amisano that I hadn't seen in 8 years. We sat in an adorable cafe and talked as if no time had passed. He had recently quit his job at the bank and followed his dream of becoming a published writer. Chris had just finished his first book and of course I brought my copy that I had read and asked him to sign it. I was so proud of him. Our conversation continued with me telling him all that I had accomplished in BeautiControl. I mentioned the friends, the gifts, the trips - everything! I told him that I was shocked that this network of individuals contained so many positive people. It's infectious. It's as if Everyone is Drinkin' the Kool-aid. We stood on the corner of Collins and 16th Street as Chris said to me, "You should start a blog. And it should be called Drinkin' the Kool-aid."

And thus this blog was born.

So what should you anticipate in upcoming posts? A sneak peak into my world. Right now, my BC business is blowing up and I am committed to making it work this year. 2008 is my year to shine. I believe that will all my heart and soul. While I'm working to make my goals a reality, I may forget from time to time to email my dearest of friends and family. So I'd like to have this resource available to you to check in on me at your leisure. I'll make the commitment to you to update this blog 3 times a week.

I want everyone to know what I'm experiencing and help me rejoice in my accomplishments. I merely shared with Chris how much I love the company and he signed to be a consultant! He absolutely loves our skincare. There's no telling what this blog will do for me.

I wish each of you an amazing year. I challenge you to write down what your goals are for this year. It's not necessarily resolutions, just think about what you want to accomplish this year. Keep that list handy and revisit it once a month. You'll be amazed at what you can do.

Love, hugs and kisses,

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are awesome ! Hey what was that website you got my purse from? The strap broke

Love, Peyton