Monday, January 21, 2008

New York, NY

Last night, I watched the NY Giants win their Championship game which will lead them to the SuperBowl. I was excited for their win because Donald and I will be in New York during the Super Bowl. Just like South Beach, BeautiControl is sending us to New York for an incentive trip. We'll be staying at the Park Central Hotel and enjoying the city for the first time. Neither Donald nor I have ever been the NY and we're so excited about it! While there we will enjoy a Broadway play, join the crowds for the Today Show, dine at the UN and eat some fantastic food!

Donald and I love to travel. While in a new city, we're open to seeing and doing as much as possible. Along with the Today Show, our dear friend Michelle Jones scored us some tickets to be audience members of the Montel Williams show! We're so excited. I'm hoping that the show that day is some amazing white-trash, who is my baby's daddy kind of show. Once I find out which show we're taping for, I'll update the blog so all of you can tune in! We're also going on a pizza tour that will take us all over NYC and let us sample some awesome pizzas. I'm just so excited!

We leave for NYC on Thursday, January 31st and return to Memphis Tuesday, February 5th. It'll be a blast and I'll definitely keep all of you posted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your pizza tour will include John's. It's probably the best pizza in NYC and has a location up near the park and one down in the theater district just west of broadway. Have a good trip.
-Bryan Degnan

YiaYia said...

You go, girl! Have a fabulous time!

Jessica said...

I love your blog! I can't wait to be there, too! How did you find out about the pizza tour thing?? That would be so awesome to do! I love to eat, and pizza is one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.