Monday, January 28, 2008

Life is good!

Life is good people. We have so much to be thankful for and we need to stop and take a moment to reflect. That's what I did this weekend. I have such a wonderful network of friends and family around me for which I am thankful.


This weekend, my nephew Caleb spent Friday night and all day Saturday with us. We had such a great time. His speech is getting better and he can carry on conversations now. He's just adorable. Here's a recent pic of him from Christmas.

We watched Toy Story all weekend. He calls it "Cowboy!" He's big into Cars and Spiderman. He loves to wear a cape and jump around the house.

It's amazing how much destruction such a little person can create in ones house. I was picking up Leggos and trucks forever Saturday after he left. But we wouldn't trade this experience for anything!


My spa business is going quite well. I've got a team that's working hard and nothing gives me more pleasure than watching each of them achieve their goals. This month, BeautiControl is giving away iPods for certain sales goals and I believe there will be 3 of us earning them! It's so much fun. We spa girls joke alot that if you sneeze, you get a present. BeautiControl showers us with lots of presents and money. I'm liking the money thing.

Next month I begin the DIQ (Director-In-Qualification) process which will lead me to promoting out to Director on August 1st. I'm so excited I can't see straight. The next 6 months will require a lot of hard work on my part and I'll gladly take you all on that journey with me through this blog.

Enjoy your week. Count your blessings and dream big!

Elizabeth

No comments: