Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New York Bound

Tomorrow morning I am on a plane to New York! This will be my second reward trip I've earned through BeautiControl. What an amazing business! They've already sent me to South Beach and now New York. Next month I'll find out where the next trip is.

Some of you know this but for those of you who don't - in 2005, I was named Account Executive of the Year by the Memphis Advertising Federation. I was completely honored by this. Want to know what I got? A car? No. A trip? No. A raise? Absolutely not. I got this statue and my boss bought me a drink.


Yet, I shared the opportunity of buying skincare at a discount to 12 people and BeautiControl is sending me on an all expense paid trip to New York City! You can bet your behind I'm drinkin' the kool-aid they're passing out!

I'll be back in Memphis next Tuesday and I'll tell you all about my travels!

Love, hugs and kisses to you all!

Elizabeth

No comments: