Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring is finally here!

Spring is finally here. We Memphians know not to put away the sweaters just yet in fear of one more good cold snap before true humid, hot weather appears. But the weather is so gorgeous today you can't help but roll down the windows, turn up the radio and sing at the top of your lungs. Well, at least that's what I do when the weather is gorgeous like this.

Spring is a time for creating new things. Cleaning out the old and making way for new things. This afternoon I spent cleaning the grout in my bathroom. Doesn't sound very fun but seeing a clean bathroom gives me great pleasure. I opened the window and let some fresh air in and my spirit soared.

This morning I went with Blair to help her do the makeup for a bridal party that are some of her friends. Nothing like a wedding to kick off spring! The birth of a new relationship. The couple is quite young and I send lots of love and prayers towards the heavens to bless their relationship as they grow together.

My business is growing. Each day I challenge myself to meet new people and see whose lives I can bless. It's fun to watch my team grow with each passing day and share in their accomplishments.

So as Spring is entering your life, take some time to reflect on what's new and growing in your life. Prepare yourself to embrace the new events that are on their way to you. Some events will be grand and some not so grand but rest assured, both will provide you with personal growth.

Love, hugs and kisses to you all.

Elizabeth

No comments: