Monday, March 24, 2008

The number 33

Have any of you ever noticed that some numbers play a significant role in your life? When I saw the previews for the movie Number 23 with Jim Carrey, I was so curious about its concept and went to see it. Ok, now I'm not that obsessed with the number 33 but it has followed me through my life. I was born at 5:33 in the morning, my high school basketball jersey (and just about all of my other sport jerseys) bore the number 33, I seem to check the clock every day at 3:30 on the dot, 3 seems to be the luckiest number in my life and this Sunday, on 3/30 I will turn 33 years old. Which leads me to believe that this will be my best year yet! I've always had a "feeling" about this year. So far it's been a good one and I believe it'll only get better.

So maybe I am a little crazy. Those of you who know me probably already know this. But I'm ok with it! And really, that's all that matters right? This is going to be a great year for me and I hope that all of you have a great one as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you realize that Aunt Margaret was born in 1933??