Monday, June 30, 2008

Just some updates

I hope all is well in your world! Over the past month I've mentioned various events that I've posted in past blogs and several people said, "Yep, I read that in your blog!" Wow, I love that people are actually reading this. Sometimes you put stuff out there and wonder how many folks actually read it. So the pressure is on! I must be brilliant!

Well, today is June 30th and marks the end of month 5 of 6 in my Director In Qualification (DIQ) process. It's been a fun ride and July will prove to be very busy for me. I will try my best to remember to update this blog so y'all can see my progress. Yesterday, I attended the first spa of one of my new recruits. She did amazing! She got 4 more spas booked and even recruited someone! I am proud of her. She is a school teacher and just had her first child 4 months ago. She doesn't want to leave her baby at home, she'd rather be a stay-at-home mom. I don't blame her! So this is the cool part of my job - I get to help her build a business that will afford her the luxury of being at home. Watching other people's dreams come true seem to be much more rewarding than seeing my dreams come true. But then again, that's the beauty of it all. When I help other people achieve their dreams, mine come true as well!

Here's a picture of Tammy with her son Titus.
So keep me in your prayers and send happy thoughts my way to help me through July. I'll keep you all posted!

Love, hugs and kisses,

Elizabeth

No comments: