Friday, July 4, 2008

Let's Rock!

For the month of July, our team launched a Rock Star campaign. We had our team rally last Tuesday night and played some Rockn Roll music, wore our Rock Star t-shirts and the best was Blair went to the store to buy some glow sticks. Instead of bracelets or necklaces or anything like that, she bought glasses! I cracked up when I saw them. Here's a picture of us with them on:

She cracks me up! For those of you who hear me talk about Blair all the time, she's a Sr. National Executive Director with BeautiControl. There's only one level above her and only one person in that position. It is such an honor for us to have her right here in Memphis and she opens her home to us all the time. Blair's been with BeautiControl for almost 20 years. Back when she became a Director, there was no Mustang program. Well, Blair recently earned her Mustang and it's being delivered to the Memphis dealership on Monday. They'll take a few days to put the BC logo on it and then she'll be able to pick it up. We're all so excited for her. She's always had the BC Mercedes and the other luxury cars they give us, but this Mustang will be her first convertible! Way to go Blair - you truly are a Rock Star!

So I'll keep you guys posted on the Rock Star campaign this month. Our teams are meeting 3 times a week for the next 4 weeks so it's going to be a busy one for me.

I hope you all have a safe and happy Fourth of July! Keep on Rockin'!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.