Sunday, July 13, 2008

It was a week of Fame!

As you blog readers know, the Montel Williams show that I was an audience member of aired last week. What luck we had. We had some nasty storms roll through Memphis that afternoon so about 25 minutes of the program was cut out due to weather reports. But what I was able to watch was a blast! I saw most of my BC friends in the audience and even saw myself a few times. I was sitting by one of the audience members who won a diamond necklace and so you saw me when they honed in on that person. It was hilarious. Then I submitted a picture of myself to Snorg Tees. They have silly t-shirts and if you submit a photo of yourself wearing one of their shirts, they post it online and also include pics in their monthly e-newsletter. So last week I received my e-newsletter and there I was! Twice in one week I had national exposure. Too funny!

This week will be a busy one for me. I have several BC events to attend, some spas and then I found out that my dear Aunt Debbie, who lives in Southern California, is coming in town this week. So we'll be busy with that as well. I'm excited because I'm having all of our family come over for dinner Thursday night. As crazy as family is at times, it's always good to get together with them.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll update soon!

Elizabeth

No comments: