Monday, July 7, 2008

On the next Montel.....

I'm sure you're all thinking - ok, Elizabeth is off her rocker. Check this out - back in February, when us BC girls were in New York City, we went to a taping of the Montel Williams show. It was awesome and the topic was perfectly appropriate. The topic was "Teenagers Becoming Millionaires." The show featured several teens who had come up with business ideas and were now millionaires. It was very inspiring and the whole experience of being there with Montel was awesome. What an amazing person he is!

I'm telling you all of this because our episode is going to air this Wednesday, July 9th! So go visit his site at http://www.montelshow.com/ and see when the episode airs in your area and on what station. For all my Memphis friends, it's on UPN30 at 2pm.

I sure hope I don't look terribly silly. I know I'll probably look chunky considering I've since lost 30 lbs and then the TV adds a few pounds. Oh well! It was a blast! Let me know if you all see it!

Elizabeth

No comments: