Monday, March 31, 2008

Another Birthday has passed

What a great birthday I had this weekend. We began Saturday night with the Jill Scott concert. I, Donald, Tino and Brandon all went to the concert and had a great time! Tino and I got a little intoxicated but then again, we were celebrating. Here's some pictures I took with my camera phone:



We had 5th row seats, smack dab in the middle of the Orpheum. It was awesome! After the concert we went to Blue Fin for some sushi and yes, more drinks. We rang in my birthday at midnight toasting to good health and good friends. It was such a great time.

Then on Sunday, we went over to my in-laws house and had lunch and my personal favorite, apple pie. They showered me with great gifts. I'm so lucky to have such a great family. We then watched Memphis pound the Texas Longhorns. I just knew my good friend Danny Giffen was weeping after the game was over so I held off calling them to gloat.

Then we went shopping and met up with my mom. My mother is now into making her own jewelry so she made me a gorgeous necklace and matching bracelet. All day long, my phone rang with friends and family wishing me a Happy Birthday. One of my friends, Ryan Rhea, who is an awesome guitarist, played Happy Birthday on his guitar for me. It was so awesome! And many others sang to me. All in all, it was a good day. I couldn't have asked for a better one.

So I'm signing off, now 33 years of age. Love, hugs and kisses to you all!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

bridgmanpottery said...

I saw on my calendar this morning that your day was yesterday. I'm glad it was a good one!
Tino? Intoxicated? You don't mean it, surely. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Y'all killed us. Hook 'em horns! Come see us.