Saturday, April 5, 2008

An Amazing Opportunity

My dearest friends,

I want to share a recorded phone call with you. Many of you are familiar with BeautiControl because of my experience with it and you all know I have a passion for the business as well as the amazing products I share with all of you. This call features 3 successful women in BeautiControl who wish to share their passion with you. I just listened to it and felt so strongly about what their message was that I want to share it with all of you. I am living the life that they speak of and it just going to get better!

Right now, our country is facing a recession. So many people out there, just like myself, are being laid off. As my frequent blog-readers know - in early February, I was laid off from my Advertising job, an industry I've worked in for over 12 years! I had it in my plan to quit my job later this year when I became a Director (which will happen on August 1st!) but my boss needed to let me go before my planned time. So I've been working BeautiControl full time for several months now and I couldn't be happier. Already, I am close to replacing my former income. I share this call with you because I want you all to know what an amazing company BeautiControl is. Many of you are employed and feel safe in your job, but you may know others who are not. Share this call with them as well. BeautiControl could be a new career for someone or by just having 2 spas a month, could provide an extra $500 a month to help pay a car note or provide daycare for their children.

Just call 641-715-3468 and then enter the Access Code 869431. Please let me know when you've listened to the call and I'll send you a gift!

If you're in the Memphis area, we have a Team Rally coming this Monday night and I'd love to see all of you there. It'll be a fun, energetic evening filled with positive people. Feel free to bring with you anyone you've shared this call with. Call me at 901.355.0518 for more information about Monday's meeting or just tell me what you thought about the call!

Enjoy your weekends everyone and Go Tigers!

No comments: